Thursday, June 22, 2006

California, here I come!

in my own way I am "one step closer to hitting buttom" (obviously a "Fight Club" quote) and, at least in my mind, becoming a paragliding bum. I am heading to California, straight from work. Will drive around for a day, seeing friends and family and then three days of maneuvers training with Enlau and Ann O'Connors. Will try to post daily updates of this trip.

so, I rented a kick ass, drop dead gorgeous red Sebring convertible and after also procuring a decent dashboard mounted GPS system headed down the highway to Alan's and Roya's house. I never suspected just how much fun driving a convertible could be!!! Definetly up there among the most liberating experiences... and this is coming from a guy who is in Cali to practice aerobatic maneuvers! Incredible fun. Got to spend a bit of time with Alan and Roya and planning to connect with some more folks before heading down the coast tomorrow.


No comments: