Thursday, June 22, 2006

Route 46 between 101 and 1.

I have travelled this cross over route some years back, that time not
alone. It is puzzling and comforting to see the same spots that
cought my eye before - and have not changed a day since. Same ground
squirrels grace the peisage as they did before. Funny, saw a
hitchhiker flagging a ride and passed him by due to a generally
scragly appearance... then felt bad and turned back only to realize
the guy has just as scragly of a dog in tow... so I decided to leave
him behing again. Is that "double jeopardy" on some existencial
plain? The turn back brought me to the same overlook as I have
visited with someone else. Twice. all those years back. I don't
know, may be my good deed for the day was helping these two guys
change a tire and I am done? Must be. Actually, kinda interracted
with a surprising many people for a lonely drive! Even raced a couple
with the jet skies in tow in a most friendly way - California is odd,
may be I should move here for a while?

No comments: