Tuesday, February 20, 2007

ooooof

SO. We are back in Valadares. I wish I had the energy to describe this in detail but let´s just summarize our 3,000.00 km forray to Florianopolis and back as this - 5 paraglider pilots, 5 days, 5 busses, 2 Kombi VW van rentals, 2 planes, ~$400, ~46 hours of travel time - do I need to say more? All of that culminating with a 5 and a half hour race to make the track from Bel Horizonte to the top of Ibituruna and fly down - and yet, somehow, it all made sense! I will put pictures and details in the next day or two. I promise.



And, by the way, Florianopolis is quite beautiful and I can´t wait to be back - according to Fabio the best flying/relaxing season is in January... Will just have to pencil that it, would´t we? Oh, and that reminds me - I still have that not-yet-redeemed ticket for an adventure vacation!

No comments: